1) The Rayan People & members are excluded and barred.
2) The youth leadership journey in the TPLF is full of obstacles.
3) The youth leadership journey in the TPLF is full of rage and plot.
4) Zadir Abraham came to leadership by other organizations, not in TPLF’s desire.
5) Tactics and leaders of the TPLF are headed by power thirst and material interests.
6) TPLF leadership has no interest in change or improvement.
7) Bringing violence and intimidation to the leaders who are supporting the change.
8 / Yesterday, today and tomorrow, the TPLF strives to halt the change.
Source: Seyoum Teshome @ethpolitics